New Club Website
Snap Fitness Spring Hill is excited to launch our new club website. Be sure to have a look around and let us know what you think.
SPRING HILL SNAP FITNESS 8 WEEK CHALLENGE!!
COME AND JOIN OUR 8 WEEK CHALLENGE STARTING 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER AND BE APART OF THE BIGGEST GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS IN BRISBANE WHEN WE JOIN FORCES WITH 6 OTHER BRISBANE CLUBS!
YOU CAN TRANSFORM YOURSELF IN JUST 8 WEEKS!!
With the guidance of your personal trainer and the support of your club manager and fellow 8WC members you can learn to push yourself to places you never thought possible, achieve results you only dreamed of and learn how to live a healthy, happy and active lifestyle!!
INCLUDED IN OUR 8 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE PACK IS:
- Week 1 & 8 Body scan analysis (body fat %, water weight, muscle mass ect.), fitness assessments, measurements & photos
- Week 4 weigh in
- 6 Group Training sessions - Saturdays, varied locations all over Brisbane!!
- Nutrition and fitness seminars
- Access to the Snap 8 Week Challenge Facebook page
- Snap Training Singlet
- Snap 8 week challenge manual
- Snap Fitness Drawstring Bag
- Flush Fitness Supplement pack
- Nutrition advice, meal planner and guidelines
- Grand Finale Event - Cocktail Party (time to celebrate!)
(Over $800 Value)
Register now and be eligible for the early bird rate ONLY $220!
Call Brittany your Club Manager on 0406 531 668, talk to your trainer or email email@example.com for more information
FREE GROUP FITNESS!
All group fitness classes at Snap Spring Hill are FREE for all members! We have a range of different classes including - circuit, boxfit, abs butts and thighs, plyo and more!
Check out our timetable on the Group Fitness section of the website!
Have you got a friend that would like to train with you? If you bring them down to join you will recieve either 2 weeks FREE membership OR a Beats by Dre Bluetooth speaker (valued at $70) for FREE!
*Must be a Spring Hill member to claim free weeks.
No Risk! Free Workout!
* Conditions apply: first-time visitors only; must be a local resident; photo ID required.